David and Goliath

Hello everyone.  I've been MIA for quite some time for no real reason other than I just haven't felt like blogging because I've been torn over what to blog about.  It's been on my mind to address various topics on religion, church, Christianity, and the like.  I'm still working out the ins and outs but I do plan to blog about my thoughts when it comes to religion very soon.  I know some may disagree with what I have to say, but my thoughts are just that, MY THOUGHTS!





Speaking of religion and church-and all that jazz, let's revisit the Eddie Long sex scandal.  Oh, you think I forgot? Um, no! And hello to those who will just stop by to read what I have to say and not follow my blog...hello to you!  You might as well follow because I see you! (waving)  Anywho, we were told last year that both sides agreed to undergo mediation in an attempt to resolve this case.  Well, I've learned that late February, one week ahead of the scheduled mediation date, mediation talks begin at an undisclosed, top secret location.  According to I-Team, these mediation meetings were nothing short of intense and heated.  The accusers were reported to have cursed Eddie Long while they gave accounts of the sexual misconduct they're accusing  Long of.  The accusers, reports said, were forthcoming with very graphic details of the inappropriate sexual interactions they experienced with Eddie Long.  According to sources, Bishop Long "never responded."  Wow is all I can say!  I'm sure a settlement will be reached really soon.  Why? Well for #1, Eddie Long doesn't want this to see a day in court.  #2With a settlement comes hush money.  #3The cleaner one can come out looking, the better!  Besides, he is a bishop....right? 

Let's hear from you.  What are your thoughts?




Source:  http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/i-team-bishop-eddie-long-mediation-talks-begin-030211

Comments

  1. GIRL ME AND ANGELA WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS TODAY. MY OPINION IS JUST THE FACT THAT HE WENT INTO MEDIATION SHOWS GUILT. YES ONLY THOSE 3 KNOW WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN BUT THIS IS MY OPINION. HES IS GUILTY AND I JUST CANT GET PASS THE GROOMING HE DID FOR HIS SELFISH REASONS. ITS SAD THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GUIDANCE IN THESE YOUNG MENS LIVES AND USED THEM AND THEN THREW THEM TO THE SIDE LIKE LAST WEEKS GARBAGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I both know that's what a certain kind of man who only wants a certain type of thing does when they're done with you. If I'm not guilty of an act, I'm not sitting back without speaking up for myself! This mediation in itself shined a negative light on him IMO.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts