Hi, I'm L and you R...

OMG!  I've finally posted my first blog!  This has been a long time coming and now I feel like I've accomplished something in life! lol! But anywho, I was inspired to start this blog because I wanted an avenue to express my thoughts and opinions with people throughout the globe.  In doing so I aim to never intentionally offend anyone!  I do, however, like to have fun and may joke around but please don't take anything personally.  With this said, please remember that this blog includes MY thoughts and opinions.  If you don't agree with something I said and would like to comment, please be respectful!  I will not tolerate disrespectful, demeaning behavior on my blog!  Basically, let's all be civil!

Enough of that...Hi, I'm Elle(L)!  That's short for LaNiya,,,let's say it together LA-NIGH-YA!  Rhymes with Mariah!  I was born and raised in Texas; primarily Dallas.  I'm the girl...across the street!  I love being a woman 300 days out of the year.  The other 65 I think about what I'm going to say to Eve when I meet her!  Acting is my passion! Fashion is my friend! Makeup is my on and off again associate! Food is my shadow! Weight loss is a mountain I'm trying to climb! Church is a must! God is good!  More about Elle coming in future blogs.  Ok, enough of that too!  I want to talk about Ashley Stewart...

Let me the first to say thank you for updating your online store because for a moment, I was worried.  I live in a city that doesn't have a Ashley Stewart so I rely on the online store.  However, lately, I would visit the site and wouldn't see anything appealing to the eye.  I mean the pieces on the home page were nicely modeled and accessorized but when I visited the apparel section, the clothes were rather blah and looked more suited for a middle-aged woman.   Sorry A.S., your girl was about to toss you in the pile with Avenue, Catherine's, and Fashion Bug. 

I like AS for many reasons but the main reason is AFFORDABILITY!  I'm a State worker and my income isn't conducive with frequent high end fashion spending.  For this reason, I tend to favor AS over Lane Bryant.  I know...I know, Lane Bryant isn't high end, but they're HIGH...for no reason IMO! Lane Bryant gets my business when they have a sale or when I have Real Women $$.  To me, there's no difference in fabric quality when it comes to AS vs LB. My AS pieces usually out live LB pieces.  So AS it is. 

Here are some of the pieces I selected to purchase.

I love this chambray ruffled top. It can be dressed up for church or work...and dressed down!  I'm not feeling the ribbon belt, so I would opt to wear the top alone or wear another belt.

I think this peasant dress speaks for itself.  I would rock this look similar to the above photo.  A busy dress like this doesn't need alot of accessories!  A hot high heel shoe and a handbag to match will have all eyes on me...I mean you!

I'm rethinking this rouched top because I just noticed the awkwardness of the breast area.  I liked the rouching but would prefer a more smooth finish in the chest area.  ~shrug!

This tunic comes with the belt!  This can be played with in so many ways.  Versatility is written all over this!  Just have fun with it!  Don't be afraid to go out the box!  This top is perfect for Texas summers!

Make sure to check out their website www.ashleystewart.com.  They're having a Memorial Day Sale.  Free Shipping on orders $100 and over.


~Smoochez Elle~




RIP Gary Coleman
1968-2010

Comments

Popular Posts